STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Exeter, New Hampshire.
- Member of small new product development team..
- This is not a lab environment, this is a job shop production environment that is in a constant state of change.
- Able to work on prototypes with minimal input from the customer including: design, build and test with minimal assistance.
- Able to communicate with customers and sales people in person, on phone and by email to understand their needs, issues, concerns to provide the best product for them.
- Able to assist production, purchasing and customer service and prioritize the needs of the business.
- Consistently initiates product improvements with a high degree of independence.
- AS/BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- 1-10 years of experience in Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, and Innovation Familiarity with temperature controllers and power controllers a plus.
- Able to generate and understand basic schematics.
- Familiar with designing and testing fuses.
- Experience with and/or interested in heat transfer and material science.
- Familiar with single and 3 phase power and basic control schemes.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.