STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Electrical Engineers in Greencastle, Pennsylvania.
This is a great opportunity to grow with for an industry leading, Fortune 500 company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The Electrical Engineer will provide design and integration support for vehicle control/embedded systems development. The position shall provide the necessary hardware/software recommendations. The position shall be able to execute a vehicle control/embedded system project plan.
Electrical Engineer Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or Computer Engineering
- Internship experience or 6-plus months related experience
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.