Electrical EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Hagerstown, Maryland.
Provide design and integration support for vehicle control/embedded systems development. The position shall provide the necessary hardware/software recommendations. The position shall be able to execute a vehicle control/embedded system project plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support supervisor, suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments to execute job assignments, consisting of meeting specifications and performing calculations, analysis, and material and component selection
- Responsible for quality conscious design including cost, weight, reliability, and ease of manufacturing
- Provide production support
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, or production build
- Utilize various state-of-the-art-engineering tools, i.e., a personal computer (PC) or (CAD) equipment, in assigned projects as applicable
- Process engineering information through change notices, change proposals, and the creation of thorough part print documentation. Respond to Continuous Improvement Request forms
- Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks and control them within acceptable levels
- Direct support of suppliers and test programs to include travel to off-site locations as necessary to accomplish assigned engineering programs
- Potential travel 30% of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or Computer Engineering
- Internship experience or six or more months of related experience
- Ability to read, comprehend, and develop electrical schematics
- Ability to attain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) to accomplish assigned projects
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.