STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Develop and implement EE system architecture, Ensure that all components of the EE system meet or exceed their function within the EE systems architecture, Evaluate and report performance of electrical system, as well as, individual components subjectively and objectively, Resolve technical issues for performance and integration between system components and client, Manage development and risk through FMEA and DVP&R. Review and approve supplier PPAP and controls plans, Lead technical relationship with Electrical component supplier in execution phase.
- Support predevelopment integration activities for electrical components.
- Develop and maintain program specific requirements documentation both within client and between client and supplier.
- Verify system performance to company standards, approve supplier validation and work with test and verification entities to ensure EE system meets or exceeds targets.
- Authorize new and changed electronic component calibrations.
- Support and own other components as needed.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.