STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Provide electrical design and integration support for vehicle control and embedded systems development. The position shall provide the necessary hardware and software recommendations, and qualified candidates will be able to execute a vehicle control and embedded system project plan.
Essential Duties & Position Responsibilities:
- Support supervisor, suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments to execute job assignments, consisting of meeting specifications and performing calculations, analysis, and material and component selection.
- Responsible for quality conscious design including cost, weight, reliability, and ease of manufacturing.
- Provide production support.
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, or production build. Utilize various state-of-the-art-engineering tools, i.e., a personal computer (PC) and (CAD) equipment, in assigned projects as applicable.
- Process engineering information through change notices, change proposals, and the creation of thorough part print documentation.
- Respond for Continuous Improvement Request forms.
- Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks and control them within acceptable levels.
- Be able to troubleshoot electrical vehicle systems.
- Direct support of suppliers and test programs to include travel to off-site locations as necessary to accomplish assigned engineering programs.
- Potential travel 10% of time.
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Internship experience or 6-plus months related experience
What Will Help You Stand Out:
- Ability to read, comprehend, and develop electrical schematics
- Ability to attain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) to accomplish assigned projects
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- CREO Electrical 3D Routing Experience
- CREO Schematics
- E3 Schematics
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.