STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
As an Electrical Engineer at Oshkosh Corporation you will have the opportunity to provide electrical design and integration support for vehicle control/embedded systems development. You’ll be asked to provide necessary hardware/software recommendations and execute a vehicle control/embedded system project plan.
Your Duties Would Also Include:
- Support the team, suppliers and other departments to execute requirements, such as meeting specifications and performing calculations, analysis, and material and component selection.
- Responsible for quality conscious design including cost, weight, reliability, and ease of manufacturing.
- Provide production support.
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, or production build.
- Process engineering information through change notices, change proposals, and the creation of thorough part print documentation.
- Utilize a continuous improvement mindset.
- Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks and control them within acceptable levels.
- Troubleshoot electrical vehicle systems.
- Direct support of suppliers and test programs to include travel to off-site locations as necessary to accomplish assigned engineering programs.
- Potential travel 10% of time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Internship experience or 6-plus months related experience
Qualifications We’d Love For You To Have:
- Ability to read, comprehend, and develop electrical schematics
- Ability to attain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) to accomplish assigned projects
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- CREO Electrical 3D Routing Experience
- CREO Schematics
- E3 Schematics
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.