STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
You will be responsible for providing design and integration support for vehicle control/embedded systems development. Provide the necessary hardware/software recommendations and execute a vehicle control/embedded system project plan.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support supervisor, suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments to execute job assignments, consisting of meeting specifications and performing calculations, analysis, and material and component selection
- Responsible for quality conscious design including cost, weight, reliability, and ease of manufacturing
- Provide production support Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, or production build Utilize various state-of-the-art-engineering tools, i.e., a personal computer (PC) or (CAD) equipment, in assigned projects as applicable Process engineering information through change notices, change proposals, and the creation of thorough part print documentation.
- Respond to Continuous Improvement Request forms
- Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks and control them within acceptable levels
- Direct support of suppliers and test programs to include travel to off-site locations as necessary to accomplish assigned engineering programs
- Potential travel 30% of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Internship experience or 6-plus months related experience
- Ability to read, comprehend, and develop electrical schematics
- Ability to attain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) to accomplish assigned projects
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore! If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.