Electrical Engineers – RF Systems
Electrical Engineers – RF SystemsSTS
About The Company:
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an RF Engineer specialized in RF/Mixed Signal design with experience in analyzing and designing complex high speed, mixed signal RF circuits. This includes high frequency clocking circuits, PLLs, VCOs, A/D, D/A, RF filters, amplifier circuits, and various communication architectures. A demonstrated ability to design/analyze circuits and systems in the 1GHz to 30GHz range is an absolute must for this position.
- Candidate must have an understanding of mixed signal and communication parameters including, but not limited to, SNR, SINAD, SFDR, ENOB, IMD3, NPR, Noise Figure, Return Loss, Insertion Loss and S-Parameters
- Experience in architecting entire RF systems and performing trade studies to optimize various aspects of the RF system
- Proficient in schematic capture (Mentor Graphics tools preferred) and Microwave Office
- Able to multiplex between multiple assignments, each of which is in various degrees of completion
- Ability to manage and mentor less experienced RF engineers is a plus
- Capable of contributing to, leading and/or documenting a technical proposal effort
- Wideband (3-4 GHz) balun design supporting frequencies up to 30 GHz and including lumped element RF impedance matching, microstrip and stripline circuits is required
- Experience creating all necessary engineering documentation (design documentation, lab procedures), performing circuit analysis related to RF circuits and using all methods of lab measurements is required
- Ability to work with the board layout group to develop PCBs is required
- Able to work with program management and systems engineering to define and implement a system comprised of RF functions
Required Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering & RF engineering experience are required
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Location: Colorado. (Relocation available)
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- SEAKR is an EOE.
Since this is a direct hire job, SEAKR provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 8576.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.