Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania.
- Performs as a lead on more complex engineering assignments.
- Performs a variety of engineering assignments in planning and overseeing research, development, design, manufacture, test, installation, operation, and maintenance of diverse electronic/mechanical equipment systems.
- Performs generally as a lead of a design analysis or review team on more complex engineering assignments.
- Experience with Satellite Communications (SATCOM ) highly desirable.
- Performs professional work in research, development, design, testing, analysis, production, construction, maintenance, operation, planning, estimating, or standardization of facilities, systems, structures, processes, equipment, devices, or materials, requiring knowledge of the art and science of engineering.
- Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
- Analyzes/develops system requirements, develops specifications, solutions and alternatives as part of engineering studies.
- Assesses risks and costs to satisfy analysis and risk requirements.
- Formulates preliminary designs, performs tests, takes measurements and performs system analyses of simulations.
- Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop production planning and manufacturing documents.
- Develops block diagrams, logic flow charts, and translates detailed design into prototype or pre-production hardware/software.
- Prepares schematics, layouts, and diagrams.
- Develops design solutions and prepares relevant procurement design documentation.
- Implements performance, technical standards, and conducts appropriate tests to assess debug and validate system performance.
- Utilizes Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) and associated Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) software approved by TYAD, Pro Engineer, and AutoCAD.
- Four year Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical) or related field from an accredited education institution.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must have a valid driver`s license.
- Two years specialized experience as related to tasks below; additional education (MA/PhD) may be substituted for up to 1 year experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft products (to include; Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to set up testing procedures and develop requirements associated with equipment as it pertains to Military Specifications and requirements within an SOW.
- Familiarity with database management software (i.e. SAP products, SQL, AutoCAD, Access, LMP).
- Good communications and analytical skills.
- Position may require travel.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.