STS Technical Services is now hiring Electrical Engineers in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
This is a long-term contract position working on new product development for one of the most recognized companies in the world. STS is the exclusive provider of contingent engineering resources for our client and we are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Develop and implement electrical system architecture, ensuring that all components of the system meet or exceed their function within the architecture
- Evaluate and report performance of electrical system, as well as individual components subjectively and objectively
- Resolve technical issues for performance and integration between system components and client
- Manage development and risk through DFMEA and DVP&R, including review and approval of supplier PPAP and controls plans
- Develop and maintain program-specific requirements documentation both within client and between client and supplier
- Verify system performance to company standards, approve supplier validation and work with test and verification entities to ensure system meets or exceeds targets
- Electrical and mechanical system-level understanding of chassis controls, including ABS, automotive stability control, and traction control systems
- Ability to take data through CCP calibration tool and analyze data results as needed to assist in system development
- Assist with DFMEA and DVP&R processes for chassis controls systems
- Ability to construct HIL tests using Simulink or in-house HIL software
- Strong knowledge of CAN communication
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 40840