Electrical Systems Designers
Electrical Systems DesignersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Systems Designers in Clearwater, Florida!
This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 & 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2018 & 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
You will be responsible for Designing, implementing, and testing communication systems used in Broadcast, Command, and Military specialty vehicles in accordance with engineering standards and project scope.
- With assistance, responsible for the design and implementation of the following communications systems: video, audio, intercom, IFB, bonded cellular, satellite and microwave RF, modems, 2-way radios, telephones, network, and control
- Act as a technical adviser for the Integration Team to ensure the systems are installed properly and working as designed
- Serve as Project Manager, working directly with customer on all aspects of the system
- Perform final acceptance inspections and training on all communications systems with the customer
- Interface with vendors to specify and repair equipment
- Provide Sales Department with customer driven change order information
- Prepare systems drawings for customer approval and documentation of systems using AUTOCAD
- Program routers, antenna controllers, radios, intercoms, and control systems
- Assist Customer Service Team with technical problems experienced by the customer
- Associate Degree in Electrical / Electronics Design, Engineering Technology or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a variety of communications systems design
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD and MS Office
- Basic programming skills
- Network certification
- Experience/certification in control systems (AMX, Crestron)
- Experience with link budgets and FCC licensing
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Defined Contribution plan
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore!
Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.