STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring ElectroMechanical Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
Hiring Note: Active Secret Clearance is required to start. Please place clearance status at the top of your resume.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Looking for an ElectroMechanical Engineer to perform cable harness and electronics packaging design for a missiles program starting as soon as possible.
- The engineer will be responsible for cable drawings and routing for the Seeker Wire Harness redesign.
- Responsibilities will include coordination with SME’s to specify harness design and material selection and work with vendors to identify applicable components.
- Tasks will include cable design, drawing updates and release, parts and material definition.
- Must sit onsite at the facility.
- Must be USC.
- Active secret required to start.
- Familiarity with military electrical/electro-mechanical components and their selection.
- Harness design, and the LM drawing release process.
- Requires 5+ years of experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.