STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring ElectroMechanical Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Looking for an electronics packaging engineer with hands-on Creo modelling, cable, and detailed design skills, experienced in circuit card/PWB design and networks.
- Provide packaging design support for integrating reuse electronics design and networks designs meeting EMI requirements.
- Task includes networks modeling, networks drawings, and make-from A size drawings for modification of reuse assemblies.
- Conduct packaging reviews as required by DA.
- Document the new designs per EPM requirements including change support.
- Create vault released documentation for engineering test equipment and tools for assemblies.
- Also provide packaging fabrication and assembly support for effort with significant hardware build and engineering test effort.
- Interface with production operations and support equipment to facilitate a producible design for production.
- Catia experience preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.