Electronic Bench Technicians
Electronic Bench TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electronic Bench Technicians in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Performs maintenance including but not limited to inspection, test, and repair of aircraft avionic/electronic components in an avionics bench repair environment in accordance with approved manuals and methods.
- Performs repairs to the component level (e.g., transistor, resistor, capacitor, etc.) replacement.
- Performs appropriate computer functions and provides documentation to ensure that maintenance records, parts tracking and costs may be accurately recorded.
- Must adhere to all of our client’s policies and standards.
- Ensures a safe, clean and compliant work environment is maintained.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated, have 1st COVID-19 vaccination shot or willing to take COVID-19 vaccination.
- Must be able to read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug test.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including rotating or fixed shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts.
- Must achieve a satisfactory score on the mechanical aptitude test which is structured to determine the ability to perform essential job functions.
- Should be able to meet the physical requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job functions, including the ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must have at least two years of bench avionics/electronics component repair experience or a minimum of 21 months of academic training specializing in avionics/electronics component repair.
- Must pass Avionics Evaluation Test administered by Avionics management that measures the ability to read electronic schematics, identify electronic components, discuss electronic circuit operation and operate analog and digital meters.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- FCC license is preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.