Electronics Development Tech Aides
Electronics Development Tech AidesSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electronics Development Tech Aides in Wichita, Kansas.
- To provide technical assistance to Engineering Electronics Development team and staff with completion of Electronics Development (Printed Circuit Boards) documentation.
- Job duties include authoring of technical reports, test plans and reports, and the packaging and routing of these reports for review and approval.
- Provides technical assistance to engineering and staff in preparing reports, solving problems, and compiling technical data working from standard procedures and generally understood methods.
- Researches, computes, charts, plots, reads, measures and records complicated engineering or test data.
- May set up and operate data reduction equipment.
- Assists in preparing engineering reports.
- May be required to prepare engineering data for review.
- Operates office equipment necessary to perform assignment.
- Requires regular contact with personnel in engineering to secure and furnish information.
- Responsible only for own work.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.