Embedded Software Engineers
Embedded Software EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Embedded Software Engineers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
The team member will design, implement and test high-quality vehicle control subsystem software. The team member must be able to write embedded C/C++, Matlab autogenerated software to run on embedded platforms that controls various vehicle systems through network messaging and directly connected inputs and outputs. The team member will be an integral part of multiple projects and responsible for peer reviewing others software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to write high-quality, maintainable, object oriented C++ software
- Responsible for quality conscious design including cost and reliability
- Participate in peer reviews, estimation, and other engineering activities
- Follow defined CMMI level 3 procedures in the writing of software
- Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks, and control them within acceptable levels
- Write requirements and design documentation
- Ability to travel off-site to support engineering projects
- Accredit Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Two (2) or more years of experience
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019 & 2020
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.