Embedded Software Engineers (Level 3)
Embedded Software Engineers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Embedded Software Engineers in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Hiring Note: Must have Active Secret from the Department of Defense (DOD) and clearance status and last investigation date must be listed on top of resume.
- Resource needed on the Patriot PAC3 program, which is enhancing the seeker.
- This position is for a person that will work with the seeker vendor developing and executing tests and integrating the seeker into the missile system.
- The candidate for this position will need extensive experience in embedded real-time software and seeker development experience.
- The candidate must be proficient in Ada and C++ developing on Linux.
- he candidate will need to describe their experience with both languages as well as seeker technologies and characteristics.
- Active Secret Clearance (last investigation date needs to be on top of resume)
- Ability to travel to Huntsville, Alabama on a monthly basis.
- Ada 95.
- Seeker software development.
- Real-time embedded software development.
- C++ 11 or greater (C++ versions need to be on resume showing where and how used).
- Agile development.
- Algorithm translation from design document to multi-core / multi-threaded application.
- Configuration management / version control.
- Full life-cycle development.
- Issue tracking.
- Linux Operating system
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.