Embedded Software Engineers (Level 2)
Embedded Software Engineers (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Embedded Software Engineers in Grand Prairie, Texas.
- Develop application software for a laser weapon system.
- Selected candidate will be fluent in modern C++ development as well as fluent in the testing of applications in lab environments with tactical hardware .
- Candidate will need the ability to create tests based on published performance requirements.
- The candidate will need the ability to create documents to cover design, test, and usage of products that they develop.
- The candidate must be a United States citizen with the ability to get a DOD clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Agile Product Development
- C++ 11
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration
- Data Distribution Services (DDS) middleware
- Full life-cycle development
- Issue tracking
- Multi-Threaded Programming
- Static Analysis / Fortify
- Test Driven Development
- Windows Operating Systems
- C++ 14 or greater
- Domain Knowledge of Air and Missile Defense
- Java SDK / Netbeans IDE
- Linux CENTOS
- RTI DDS Middleware
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.