Embedded Software Engineers (Level 3)
Embedded Software Engineers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Embedded Software Engineers (Level 3) in Orlando, Florida.
Hiring Note: The contractor must be a US Citizen with the ability to acquire a Secret DOD clearance.
- Looking for an experienced Software Engineer to develop embedded real-time software.
- Selected candidate will integrate algorithms into C++ applications.
- Candidate is expected to be proficient in C/C++ IEEE version 11 or higher, architecture design, software resource utilization planning, processor design, and sensor development.
- Candidate will need to be familiar with multiple distributions of Linux.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to acquire a Secret clearance from the DOD
- C and C++
- Software architecture
- Sensor development
- Software resource utilization planning and optimization (SLOC, timing, throughput, memory estimation)
- Ability to work with hardware design team <br> Understanding of processor design
- Willingness to travel
- Visual Studio C/C++ development
- Linux based C/C++ development
- Experience with EO/IR Systems
- Zynq Ultrascale+4 architecture and operation
- Familiarity with Graphics Processor Units (GPU) architecture and operations
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.