Employee Engagement & Events Specialists
Employee Engagement & Events SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Employee Engagement & Events Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia.
Employee Engagement & Events Specialists Responsibilities:
The Employee Engagement & Events Specialist will assist the Global Employee Engagement & Events Manager with the implementation of programs and events that support employee engagement, as well as celebrate employees for their performance and achievements. She or he will plan and execute large high-profile employee engagement programs including employee focused cross-divisional events such as recognition galas, aircraft delivery events, family events, leader engagement town hall programs and various other events at General Offices. This individual is a strong communicator who is detail oriented, highly organized and excels in fast-paced environments with changing deadlines and priorities. She or he loves the creativity in building something from the ground up, is constantly looking for innovative ways to make things better than they were before and is passionate about leveraging events to connect people to business strategy and each other. This position will be based in Atlanta and requires some travel throughout the year.
Employee Engagement & Events Specialists Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, business administration, communications, or relevant work experience required
- If you are straight out of college and eager to learn, we will make an exception for someone who may have graduated with a BA in Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience with 2-3 years of project management, large-scale event planning and production, employee engagement experience required
- Demonstrated ability to address complex issues in a clear, thoughtful manner and come to a resolution quickly without jeopardizing the event
- Work collaboratively and be a consensus builder in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work with all levels of the organization and across functions
- Strong attention to detail ? Ability to multitask and work on multiple complex projects to completion
- Proficiency on use of Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc…design programs a plus
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.