Engineer II – Digital Module Engineering
Engineer II – Digital Module EngineeringSTS
STS Technical Services
About The Company:
SEAKR Engineering is a Colorado company and aerospace innovator. They build, design and manufacture advanced electronics for space applications including solar system exploration, space-based U.S. defense support and commercial satellite communications. SEAKR offers a casual work culture in a fast-paced engineering environment. This provides our engineers with the opportunity to contribute real solutions to real-world engineering challenges. If you’re ready to join one of the most talented engineering organizations in the aerospace industry, SEAKR is the place for you.
Seeking a Module Engineer who has experience in schematic capture, digital board design and analysis.
- Candidate must have a fundamental knowledge of circuits, especially digital circuits, processors and FPGAs
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Candidate must have experience with digital board design, documentation, simulation, analysis, review of layout and test, including previous responsibility for design of several boards
- Experience with Signal and Power Integrity Analysis and lab verification of SI/PI is required
- The candidate must be able to develop and document designs, create and modify BOMs, perform and review simulations, complete analyses, create test procedures and review test results
- The ability to work independently in the lab and perform initial hardware check-out and debug is a must
- Must have experience with receiving and conducting comprehensive design reviews
- Must be familiar with design configuration management and quality control processes
- Experience with Mentor Graphics or similar design tools is required
- Experience in design of electronics for spacecraft applications is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and at least three years of applicable experience are required
- U.S. Citizenship required
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-720-446-2688.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.