Engineer II – Digital Signal Processing
Engineer II – Digital Signal ProcessingSTS
STS Technical Services
About The Company:
SEAKR Engineering is a Colorado company and aerospace innovator. They build, design and manufacture advanced electronics for space applications including solar system exploration, space-based U.S. defense support and commercial satellite communications. SEAKR offers a casual work culture in a fast-paced engineering environment. This provides our engineers with the opportunity to contribute real solutions to real-world engineering challenges. If you’re ready to join one of the most talented engineering organizations in the aerospace industry, SEAKR is the place for you.
Seeking a DSP Engineer who has a fundamental knowledge of digital signal processing concepts and communication theory and an understanding of FPGA and/or ASIC fundamentals.
Job Description / Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Matlab, Verilog and/or VHDL design language is required
- Experience running Matlab and RTL simulators to debug design code is required
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to solve lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as spectrum analyzers, scopes and logic analyzers is required
- Candidate will have experience completing at least one full, low to medium complexity DSP design using RTL
- DSP design experience includes thorough design documentation, completion and review of Matlab and RTL blocks, participation in design reviews, significant algorithm implementation debug and working knowledge of Hardware Co-Sim and Bit True C/C++ modeling
- Software designed radio experience is a plus
- Familiarity with configuration management tools is required
- BSEE or MSEE and at least 5 years of DSP design experience are required
- U.S Citizenship required
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-720-446-2688.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.