Engineer II – Embedded Software Engineering
Engineer II – Embedded Software EngineeringSTS
STS Technical Services
About The Company:
SEAKR Engineering is a Colorado company and aerospace innovator. They build, design and manufacture advanced electronics for space applications including solar system exploration, space-based U.S. defense support and commercial satellite communications. SEAKR offers a casual work culture in a fast-paced engineering environment. This provides our engineers with the opportunity to contribute real solutions to real-world engineering challenges. If you’re ready to join one of the most talented engineering organizations in the aerospace industry, SEAKR is the place for you.
Seeking an Embedded Software Engineer who will perform the full life cycle (requirements, design, code, and test) real-time embedded software development, testing state-of-the-art on-board spacecraft avionics systems including memory, payload command and processing systems, routers and modems, etc.
Typical emulation’s including MIL-STD-1553 commands, RS 232 and RS422 serial interfaces, telemetry and ancillary data, and the command and control of hardware devices producing digital and analog interface data and data sets representative of the flight vehicle.
Job Description / Requirements:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering and be able to program software in C and C++
- Company Test Software executes in a variety of environments including VxWorks (utilizing Workbench), Windows (Visual Studio), and Linux
- Use of LUA scripts is a plus
- Understanding of a formal test program is a plus
- Must have at least 3 years of Software Engineering experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call 1-720-446-2688.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!