Engineer II – Verification Engineering
Engineer II – Verification EngineeringSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Engineer II – Verification Engineering in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a Verification Engineer who is responsible for construction and maintenance of simulation environments using System Verilog with UVM (Universal Verification Methodology). The candidate shall be able to construct a simple traffic agent and add it to an existing test environment.
Job Description / Requirements:
- Ability to derive test requirements and construct sequences for an interface based on existing design documentation and requirements, without supervision, is required
- The candidate shall be able to add prediction and checking to an environment scoreboard at the direction of a more senior engineer
- Experience creating documentation of the agent architecture and environment architecture is required
- Ability to construct entire UVM test environments and infrastructure is a plus
- The candidate shall be capable of diagnosing sophisticated test failures, filing results and be capable of analyzing code coverage to adjust agent sequence behavior
- Ability to analyze RTL (VHDL and Verilog) to diagnose test failures is a plus
- Ability to perform and evaluate regression tests for a design under test is a plus
- Ability to use simulation tools such as Mentor Graphics Modelsim/Questasim for verification and reporting is required
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and at least 3 years of verification engineering experience are required
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call 1-720-446-2688.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!