Engineer III – Digital Module Engineering
Engineer III – Digital Module EngineeringSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Engineer III – Digital Module Engineering in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a Module Engineer who will have a fundamental knowledge of circuits, especially digital circuits, processors and FPGAs. Clear written and verbal communication skills.
Job Description / Requirements:
- Ability to solve basic lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers
- Module design experience including thorough design documentation, completion and review of schematic, participation in SI analysis, creating and reviewing routing instructions, coordination with layout, review of layout, documented test plan and completed debug
- Experience completing multiple module designs including at least one of moderate complexity is desired
- Extensive knowledge of circuit design and signal integrity is expected
- Proficient with schematic capture and layout tools, DxDesigner and Expedition a plus
- Has led module debug and integration of module into system
- Familiar with environmental test methods and flow
- Understands and has performed worst case analysis
- There will be limited local travel
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Must have at least 7 years of design experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call 1-720-446-2688.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!