Engineer III – Mechanical Analysts
Engineer III – Mechanical AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Engineer III – Mechanical Analysts in Denver, Colorado!
Engineer will be responsible for mechanical analysis of aerospace packaging designs of electronics, including structural and thermal analysis.
Job Description / Requirements:
- Engineer must be able to perform thermal and structural analysis for aerospace environments (random vibration, thermal, thermal cycling) to demonstrate compliance to customer requirements
- This person should be familiar with standard aerospace practices, such as solder joint fatigue, transient thermal analysis, as well as launch induced dynamics
- This role will be responsible for defending analysis and decisions at internal and external (customer) design reviews
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 7 years of Mechanical Analysis experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call 1-720-446-2688.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!