Engineering Aides (Level 3)
Engineering Aides (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Engineering Aides in Ocala, Florida.
- The candidate will provide support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks including troubleshooting and repairing of test stations, ITAs and cabling.
- The candidate will need to know general fabrication processes such as, soldering, crimping, connector pin replacement, assembly, fab verification, and etc.
- Candidate needs to be able to read and understand schematics and redline them as necessary when making modifications.
- Candidate will be given general instructions but needs to be mostly self sufficient and able to work on their own with minimal supervision.
- Minimum High School diploma, and equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical tasks and 3 Years of experience.
- Performs non-routine and moderately complex assignments.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain, manipulate data and equipment.
- LabVIEW/LabWindows/CVI, TestStand experience a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.