Engineering Program Managers
Engineering Program ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Engineering Program Managers in Madison Heights, Michigan.
- Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex designs.
- Oversees product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Evaluates and approves changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project.
- Monitors progress and performance against the project plan.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department and manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- May give input into developing the budget.
- Resolves escalated issues arising from operations in coordination with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. government security clearance
- Previous project management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of military project planning processes
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Plant Systems, layouts, and personnel
- Experience working with vehicle systems and components
- Deadline driven
- Strong CAE Background including CAD, RP, CNC
- Strong PC skills
- Mechanical Background is a plus
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.