Engineering Project Managers III
Engineering Project Managers IIISTS
STS Techncial Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Engineering Project Managers III in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Responsible for developing and authoring work cards for fleets in accordance with the applicable FAA approved Maintenance Program or Engineering documents.
- The candidate monitors workflow for compliance and internal auditing and is responsible for overall development and authoring of AMDS work cards for all of the company to ensure compliance to the FAA approved programs in accordance with the applicable FAA approved program or engineering documents.
- The Project Leader works closely with numerous departments including Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Production Control, and others to ensure workflow and card content meet standards.
- He/she must ensure the work cards comply with various FAR’s, AD’s, etc. as well as the task procedures that are established in the fleet maintenance program.
- He/she must ensure the safety conscious behaviors are incorporated into all operational processes and procedures contained in work cards as well as practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- The Project Leader is also responsible for revising and coordinating changes with the Lower Order Check Program and ensuring compliance with the Technical Operations Policy and Procedures.
- Completes Maintenance Data Change Request through the approved applications and monitors progression for completeness of work.
- Responsible for quarterly performance reviews and development of all assigned direct reports.
- Responsibilities also include reviewing existing work cards and other work documents for compliance to company and Regulatory standards and working closely with other groups to ensure compliance on task intervals.
- Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
- Airframe and Powerplant licenses with a minimum of three years aircraft maintenance experience required.
- Should have a strong technical knowledge of the aircraft, thorough understanding of aircraft manuals, TOPP, production processes and regulatory maintenance program requirements.
- Previous technical writing experience/education is highly desired.
- Must be able to understand task requirements and be able to develop and work flow maintenance procedures that are safe, effective and compliant.
- The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to handle several projects simultaneously with minimum supervision, well organized and able to prioritize work to meet established deadlines.
- Computer experience with MS Office products and company applications (TOS, DBMS, TOPS, MORPH, EARTH, SCEPTRE, AMDS) are desired.
- For internal candidates, he/she must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.