Engineering Tech Aides
Engineering Tech AidesSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Engineering Tech Aides in Wichita, Kansas.
Provide technical and clerical assistance to Avionics and Electrical production engineering team with developing, planning, organizing and conducting standard part design assignments on Textron Aviation aircraft.
- Printing, folding, distributing, and updating paper drawing packages for review and approval
- Creating and updating supplier data tracking system requests
- Routing and tracking supplier documents for release into engineering documents database
- Drafting and routing paperwork for part and aircraft installation conformity
- Drawing wiring diagrams in Mentor Graphics for test equipment and mods
- Synchronizing harness assembly data in Mentor Graphics, running automated design rule checks and addressing any resultant issues
- Synchronizing harness assembly data to Enovia and PIOS and creating approval packages for harness assemblies
- Coordinating parts movement for experimental aircraft/test articles and returning parts to suppliers
- Following up with vendors on failed components and routing failure analysis for approval
- Coordinate Vendor/Engineering Coordination Memos with suppliers
- Will include receiving, distributing, and storing.
- Population of data in Compliance Tracking Databases
- . Responsibility for only own work
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.