Entry-Level Production Technicians
Entry-Level Production TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring entry-level Production Technicians in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
- Multiple openings in Menomonee Falls.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available.
- Mechanical assembly role with no experience required, should expect to use a variety of hand tools and some power tools
- Physical, DT, and background check required.
- Steel toes required, no exceptions.
- 9 week contract to hire roles, OT could shorten this timeframe.
What to Expect:
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals, and plan assembly or building operations.
- Inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, or conformance to customer specifications.
- Position or align components for assembly, manually or using hoists.
- Verify conformance of parts to stock lists or blueprints, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Record production data.
- Plan production or operational sequences.
- Maintain production or processing equipment.
- Direct operational assembly activities.
- Ability to take instruction well.
- Clean work areas.
- Forklift experience a plus but not required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.