EV & National Accounts Sales Managers
EV & National Accounts Sales ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring EV & National Accounts Sales Managers in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
TICO Manufacturing is seeking a highly skilled and self-motivated EV & National Accounts Sales Manager to join our team. As an EV & National Accounts Sales Manager, you will be responsible for TICO’s EV sales channel as well as assigned National Accounts. For EV, you will be responsible for developing electric truck sales programs and tools as well as supporting the TICO Regional Sales Team with EV-related inquiries and customers interactions. You will play a crucial role in the success of one of TICO’s most exciting growth verticals in EV. For National Accounts, you will be directly responsible for maintaining as well as conquesting your group of assigned TICO National Accounts to grow TICO’s fleet sales volume and market share. With a significant overlap in EV unit activity and National Accounts, the position is ideally positioned with a dynamic customer base and scope of responsibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work diligently to identify prospective clients and expand sales across assigned accounts.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers by educating them on products through calls and presentations and provide existing customers with exceptional support.
- Conduct product training for the dealer sales organization to insure dealer competency.
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Meet and/or exceed all company new business sales targets.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Manage demonstration vehicle programs and efforts.
- Provide input for forecasts on sales and industry volume.
- Development of funding programs to assist dealers and direct customers to capture subsidy opportunities.
- Develop and offer infrastructure solutions for dealers and direct customers.
- Reports to the Director of Sales, Marketing, & Commercial Development
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to face and address difficult issues and personalities.
- Able to build credibility with the dealer organization is critical to success.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed new sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Previous experience in selling or managing client relationships/ business development.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, including frequent use of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize client visits, along with excellent follow-up and follow-through skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel overnight 10-20% of the time.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Familiarity with tracking client lifecycle in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce.
- Candidates must have superior communication and negotiating skills.
Education & Experience:
- BS Degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Should possess a technical aptitude for heavy equipment; some knowledge of engineering is a plus.
- Experience with Dealer Retail Business
- Five or more years of experience in heavy industrial equipment sales and support with heavy emphasis in electrified vehicles and/or major account fleet sales.
This job description is intended as a general guide to the job duties for this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties and efforts required of employees assigned to this job position. At the discretion of management, this description may be changed at any time to address the evolving needs of TICO Manufacturing.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.