Exceptions AnalystsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Exceptions Analysts in York, Pennsylvania.
- This position will be the SME for all end to end Order to Cash OTC flow processes and will have responsibility to recommend and present ongoing continuous improvement for processes.
- This position will need to analyze and track exception errors.
- This position works in identifying solutions and recommending OTC flow and process improvements.
- Responsible for root cause analysis and other system errors recommends and implements solutions with the goal of reducing/eliminating similar errors.
- Leverages reports as needed for problem solving.
- Primary KPI’s and time to resolution based on sustainable process improvements.
- This position will have responsibility for tracking business process metrics identifying additional metrics and recommending improvements in order to support end to end OTC flow processes.
- Must work closely with leadership to develop and maintain standard work processes to effectively problem solve in support of improving the overall health of the system.
- This role also requires a significant interface with cross functional teams to address SAP exceptions in a timely fashion.
- This requires an understanding of all end to end OTC flow processes including but not limited to the dealer ordering process for various types of parts stock levels the inventory control processes pick/pack/ship material movement invoicing and reference transactional data to support SAP SD-OTC problem solving initiatives.
- This position will require a high level of both verbal and written communication in order to be able to accurately communicate existing processes and areas of opportunity.
- This will require understanding of both standard work process and SAP system process.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.