Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Executive Assistants in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Two years of work related experience is required.
- Must have the ability to prioritize their own work.
- Must possess the ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) corporate leave processes to internal customers and vendors.
- Experience in Access, Excel, and the MS Office suite of products, data analytics and experience working in SAP is preferred.
- The Leave and Disability Specialist will be expected to understand the disability/leave programs and associated corporate health and welfare guidelines in order to pinpoint possible failures or service trends that hamper the effective in processing of claims.
- They will develop/analyze disability/leave reports and internal HR systems to identify potential areas for service failures in the disability and leave processes to mitigate risks.
- Contact employees, Leaders, vendors or other parties as designated and provide corporate leave policy and disability plan oversight to ensure that employees and vendors have a seamless experience.
- Report to and work closely with members of the Claims Management team for direction.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.