Experimental A&P Mechanics
Experimental A&P MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Experimental A&P Mechanics in Wichita, Kansas.
- To install, repair and adjust component parts on experimental projects.
- Completes routine aircraft modification and systems installation using Engineering drawings, work orders and oral or written instructions.
- Assists in troubleshooting, repairs and adjustments of aircraft systems and power plant controls.
- Operates hand and power equipment such as shears, brakes and presses to fabricate a limited variety of parts and assemblies.
- Services and prepares experimental aircraft for flight.
- Uses hand and power tools plus measuring instruments such as scales, micrometers and protractors.
- Responsible only for own work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.