F-15 Experienced Modification Avionics Electricians
F-15 Experienced Modification Avionics ElectriciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring F-15 Experienced Modification Avionics Electricians in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Seeking an F-15 Experienced Modification Avionics Electrician to support the F-15 program at NAS JRB New Orleans in Belle Chasse, LA.
The F-15 Advanced Display Core Processor II / Multifunctional Information Distribution System Joint Tactical Radio System (ADCP / MIDS) Modification Program is a multiyear / multi-aircraft program. This position will perform depot level modification and repair of avionics/electrical parts. Candidate will need to be available to work overtime as needed.
- Performs on and off aircraft electrical modification to electrical wiring and system components which includes but is not limited to: wire / harness / connector / component removal, installation, & repairs, routing, terminations, continuity checks, troubleshooting, and ADCP/ MIDS & disturbed systems operational checks / verifications
- Utilizes various forms of engineering and technical information such as modification drawings, wiring & schematic diagrams, engineering dispositions, technical directives, technical orders, & modification workbooks, part lists / kits, and ground support / test equipment
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of aircraft / maintenance safety, tool control, FOD, quality management systems, and industry standards relative to discipline
- This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at NAS JRB New Orleans in Belle Chasse, LA.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim U.S. Secret Clearance Pre-Start and final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
- Minimum 3 years experience with aircraft avionics/electrical modifications
- F-15 avionics/electrical modification experience
- Experience working with fiber optics
- Active Secret U.S. Security Clearance
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring.
- Ability and understanding of routing instructions and handling of harnesses.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair. Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring.
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years’ related work, Bachelor, etc.)
- Drug Free Workplace: This is Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- Shift: This position is for 1st shift
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.