Fabrication TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Fabrication Technicians in Greencastle, Pennsylvania.
- 2nd Shift: Mon-Thur |4pm to 2am (Potential weekend OT)
- Weekend: Fri, Sat & Sun | 5am to 5pm (40 hours paid +potential weekday OT)
This position is responsible for operating equipment used in the cutting, fabricating, and manufacturing of metal parts and subassemblies. Machine operators also perform tasks to complete the machine operating process including but not limited to material handling, loading and unloading machines, and entering data into computer programs.
Move and position material so machine can properly perform operation required
- Cut, bend, and shape metal as a part of the pre-assembly process
- Work on individually or team operated machines
- Train on and operate a variety of machines based on production demands including but not limited to: punch press, press brake, plasma cutting machine, laser cutting machine, shear, roller, band saw, overhead crane, robot work cell and CNC Machining Center
- Accurately operate and read measuring devices
- Operate overhead cranes to stack and/or position parts
- Train and work in various areas of production in response to production demands
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Regular attendance required
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months of experience in a manufacturing or general labor industry
- 1+ year(s) of machine operating experience in a manufacturing industry
- Sign-on and referral bonus opportunities
- Shift Premiums for 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Twice-yearly merit reviews (up to $1.20 every 12 months) + Annual performance bonus
- Tuition reimbursement toward degree programs of up to $10k annually.
- Medical Benefits, HAS, FSA, Dental, Vision
- 401K +employee match
- PTO: 80 hours in first full year of employment +11 paid Holidays each year
- Company-funded Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Company paid safety footwear and safety prescription eyewear programs
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.