Fabrication Technicians (Machinists)
Fabrication Technicians (Machinists)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Fabrication Technicians (Machinists) in Greencastle, Pennsylvania.
Are you a Machinist looking for a new career in the manufacturing field? STS Technical Services has the opportunity for you to work for a great company with competitive pay, sign on bonus and amazing benefits. We are currently seeking Machinists for our Fortune 500 partner in Greencastle, PA to work at the largest provider of lift and access machinery in the country. Award winning company that earned the title of World’s Most Ethical Companies in the past 6 years.
Why should you apply?
- Great Pay Rates:
- $21.25-$24.60 depending on experience
- Sign on Bonus: $1,500
- Referral Bonus: $500
- Weekly on Friday and Saturdays
- 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 4 PM to 2AM
- 10 days of PTO in your first year
- Physical Benefits: Eligible just after 30 days of employment.
- Health Saving Account (HSA) with annual employer contribution
- Financial Benefits
- 5% Bonus Potential
- 401(K) Eligible from Day 1 with company match up to 6%
- Defined Contribution Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Basic life and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Disability plans
- $0.60 increase on hourly rate every 6 months
This position is responsible for operating equipment used in the cutting, fabricating, and manufacturing of metal parts and subassemblies. Machine operators also perform tasks to complete the machine operating process including but not limited to material handling, loading and unloading machines, and entering data into computer programs.
- Position general responsibilities are as follows:
- Move and position material so machine can properly perform operation required
- Cut, bend, and shape metal as a part of the pre-assembly process
- Work on individually or team operated machines
- Train on and operate a variety of machines based on production demands including but not limited to: punch press, press brake, plasma cutting machine, laser cutting machine, shear, roller, band saw, overhead crane, robot work cell and CNC Machining Center
- Accurately operate and read measuring devices
- Operate overhead cranes to stack and/or position parts
- Train and work in various areas of production in response to production demands
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Regular attendance required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months of experience in a manufacturing or general labor industry
- 1+ year(s) of machine operating experience in a manufacturing industry
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.