Facilities Engineer – Plant 4
Facilities Engineer – Plant 4STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Facilities Engineers in Whitehall, Michigan.
Howmet Aerospace, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the next phase of more fuel-efficient, quieter aerospace engines and sustainable grou
This FACILITY ENGINEER will be located in our Plant 3 Whitehall Casting Operation and will be responsible for plant equipment and building maintenance as well as project planning and implementation, plant equipment layouts, and troubleshooting equipment problems for assigned plants within one or more facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in facility infrastructure maintenance, equipment maintenance and installation, and equipment reliability improvement.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status
- Good understanding of hydraulic/pneumatic and their relationship to electrical control.
- Good mechanical aptitude (piping, layouts, structural, etc) and blueprint reading capabilities.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodics, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Autocad.
- Able to work in a self-directed or team environment and have good organizations skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.