STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Facilities Technicians in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, etc.)
- Paint, remodel, refurbish areas as needed
- Repair, maintain/monitor all equipment and amenities
- Clean windows and glass doors
- Change of all filters for HVAC as required
- Change light bulbs, interior and exterior, as needed
- High school education or equivalent
- 5-10 years of working experience in facilities maintenance
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer service oriented
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multitask
- Ability to push/lift 75 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Bending at waist, sitting, kneeling, climbing, walking, crouching as job may require
- Working in high noise levels requiring hearing protection
- Working around lubricants, solvents, batteries, cleaning fluids, paints
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.