Field Service Engineers
Field Service EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Engineers in Elk Rapids, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
The Field Service Engineer will play a pivotal role in the future success of the company by servicing through deterministic practices, the machine install base.
- Establish working relationships with current foreign and domestic customers to better service the product line
- Identify and troubleshoot a wide range of problems typically found on a CNC machine tool
- Complete a vast training schedule in order to come up to speed quickly and efficiently on the brand of CNC tool and cutter grinders
- Answer questions and provide effective phone support while in house to support our customer base
- Review, evaluate, and suggest areas within production where formal documentation and/or assembly practices need to be created
- Bring back and summarize important continuous improvement ideas from experiences in the field
- Assist in the assembly, startup, and testing of the machine tool line in order to maintain the production schedule and keep critical tasks moving forward
- Travel 40% – 60%
- Engineering Degree preferred but not a requirement
- 5+ years’ in a manufacturing/service environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with management and customers
- Strong work ethic with a focus on customer service
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.