Field Service Engineers
Field Service EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Engineers in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of CNC cutting machines, including drilling/milling, plasma, fiber laser and oxyfuel processes. They have several openings for Field Service Engineers to be based out of our Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin facility. This position installs, services, and performs preventive maintenance on machines throughout North America.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnosis, repair and preventative maintenance of equipment at customer sites throughout North America
- Perform field and software upgrades
- Train customers on the proper use and maintenance of the equipment
- Complete required paperwork on time (e.g., service reports, discrepancy reports, expense reports, etc.) on a timely basis
- Achieve/maintain Customer Survey Satisfaction rating as established by the Service Manager
- Provide technical telephone support, as required
- Conduct final product testing in-house, as required
- Training usually take around 1-2 years which will entail shadowing another Technical around the country.
- This position will eventually be responsible for the North Coast Territory
- On the clock portal to portal for travel time
- Electrical AND Mechanical aptitude
- Plasma, Laser and Oxyfuel cutting process experience preferred
- Experience with multi-axis CNC machines preferred
- Experienced with the proper handling and safety procedures while handling of 480VAC
- Familiar with the use of power and construction tools, such as: hammer drills, impact guns and cordless drills
- Experienced interpreting mechanical layout drawings, electrical schematics and bills of materials
- Experienced with CAD/CAM software
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Electronics, Robotics or Automation technologies. Similar work experience will be considered.
- Above average communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills, with a “customer first” mindset.
- Self-motivated manager of own job performance
- Must be willing to travel 90% of the time
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.