Field Service Representatives
Field Service RepresentativesSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Representatives in Afghanistan.
Duties & Requirements:
- The Field Service Representative in Afghanistan must have a substantial amount of MRV experience.
- They will report to the Senior FSR/FIM for the FSR’s assigned location.
- The FSR provides advanced diagnostics/fault isolation and maintenance repair assistance to Defense clients.
- The FSR will generally assist the client in execution of fault isolation and maintenance activities with the client actually doing the work.
- In some cases, however, the FSR will be requested to perform the aforementioned activities individually within the scope of the individual program requirements.
- The FSR may work as part of a FSR team during preparation for deployment, taking technical and work direction from the designated Team Lead or Senior FSR at the location based on the specific situation.
- Contractor should have SENIOR MRV experience.
- Ability to obtain a CAC.
- Preference is being given to those with a current and active clearance.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.