Field Service Representatives
Field Service RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Representatives in Camp Pendleton, California to join the largest military vehicle upgrade project in US history, the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV).
Overall, FSR will provide full classroom instruction (FLMNET/OPNET) to soldiers on ; powertrain, cooling, electrical charging, suspension, heating and ventilation, steering and system integration support of ancillary equipment. The FSR will also help to provide orientation to key personnel with respect to operations, maintenance, repair and parts supply as well as support efforts for equipment retrofits at Camp Pendleton.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that holds industry leading standards for defense and also is on the leading edge of an industry boom. There is only one place you will gain the training you need on the JLTV and this is the job to do it.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide classroom based instruction and maintenance based instruction to support to military customer.
- Travel as required, up to 5%-10% annually.
- Ability to diagnose, repair, and service defense light wheeled vehicles.
- Coordinate with customers and fellow employees to get service and parts expedited to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Anticipate and manage customer needs and develop and implement curriculum updates or maintenance operations.
- Recommend and provide instruction to operators and maintainers on the correct operations and maintenance procedures
- Execute defense, domestic and international field service efforts.
- Execute defense warranty administration process
- Minimum 3 years mechanical experience in heavy/light wheeled vehicles/ 5-10 years preferred
- Ability to obtain minimum – NACI level security clearance.
- Degree preferred in vehicle service repair, heavy equipment, or diesel technology. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid Driver’s License
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore! If you have questions, please call 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.