Field Service Representatives
Field Service RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Representatives in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The lead level Service Technician will troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair complex machines and equipment. You will perform a wide variety of maintenance and repair work to all makes of concrete mixers and refuse hauling trucks. This position requires 90% travel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct all aspects of advance repairs on all complexities of vehicles and various equipment.
- Train other technicians by assisting them with troubleshooting and accurate way of searching for parts.
- Inspect and troubleshoot different types of vehicles to determine a resolution.
- Assist technicians with Quality Control issues when necessary.
- Lead morning stand up meetings for the Aftermarket Parts Team.
- Continuously maintaining a safe and orderly work environment.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and electrical vehicle systems.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience as a Field Service Technician.
- Experience in mentoring and training others.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.