Field Service Representatives (MTVR Upgrade Project)
Field Service Representatives (MTVR Upgrade Project)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Representatives to join an MTVR upgrade project at Camp Barrett in Stafford, Virginia.
Overall, FSR’s will troubleshoot vehicle systems to include; powertrain, cooling, electrical charging, suspension, heating and ventilation, steering and system integration support of ancillary equipment. The FSR will also help to provide orientation and instruction to key personnel with respect to operations, maintenance, repair and parts supply as well as support efforts for equipment retrofits at military bases all over the country.
Home Base: Camp Barrett
Per Diem: Offered while traveling
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that holds industry leading standards for defense and also is on the leading edge of an industry boom.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide mechanic based field support to military customers within assigned regions
- Travel as required, up to 60% annually
- The ability to travel consistently is a high requirement for this position
- Diagnose, repair, and service MTVR Vehicle
- Coordinate with customers and fellow employees to get service and parts expedited to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Anticipate and manage customer needs and develop recommended parts stocking requirements for upcoming field or maintenance operations.
- Recommend and provide instruction to operators and maintainers on the correct operations and maintenance procedures
- Execute defense, domestic and international field service efforts
- Execute defense warranty administration process
- Minimum 3 years mechanical experience in MTVR Vehicle/ 5-10 years preferred
- Ability to obtain minimum – Secret level security clearance
- Active US Passport – good for 5 years + Class A or B CDL License as well as a valid Driver’s License
- Degree preferred in vehicle service repair, heavy equipment, or diesel technology
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.