Field Service Technicians
Field Service TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Technicians in Boston, Massachusetts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and company owned equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, heating, deicing and pnuematic systems using necessary schematics.
- Utilize computer software Powertrain Management Systems to diagnose issues.
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
- Provide customers with product support including answering parts and service calls, providing equipment operational instruction and maintenance, and conducting operational training in house and at customer locations.
- Perform equipment testing to confirm proper operation of all functions of test machine.
- Work with the service team to identify and order needed parts.
- Answer technical support calls on scheduled basis.
- Associates or technical degree required.
- 6 or more years of experience working with equipment.
- Previous Deicer and Ground Support Equipment experience preferred.
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must possess a valid drives license and must comply with TSV Pool, Fleet, and DOT policies.
- Must have own tooling to meet minimum tool list requirements.
- Applicant must have a valid passport in good standing or obtain one within 90 days.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.