Field Service Technicians
Field Service TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Technicians in Denver, Colorado.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and company owned equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, heating, deicing and pnuematic systems using necessary schematics.
- Utilize computer software Powertrain Management Systems to diagnose issues.
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
- Provide customers with product support including answering parts and service calls, providing equipment operational instruction and maintenance, and conducting operational training in house and at customer locations.
- Perform equipment testing to confirm proper operation of all functions of test machine.
- Work with the service team to identify and order needed parts.
- Answer technical support calls on scheduled basis.
- Associates or technical degree required
- 6 or more years of experience working with equipment
- Previous Deicer and Ground Support Equipment experience preferred
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office Applications
- Must possess a valid drives license and must comply with TSV Pool, Fleet, and DOT policies
- Must have own tooling to meet minimum tool list requirements
- Applicant must have a vaild passport in good standing or obtain one within 90 days
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.