Field Service Representatives
Field Service RepresentativesSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Representatives in El Paso, Texas.
The Field Service Representative (FSR) Candidate is responsible for ensuring global readiness of the M2 A2ODS Bradley Fighting Vehicle platform and/or the M88A1 and M88A2 Tracked Vehicle System. This role involves operational testing, troubleshooting, and repairs, with a strong emphasis on technical data collection and reporting. The primary work location is in Texas with potential for short-notice travel to various locations throughout the US and Overseas. The FSR will collaborate closely with both US and host nation personnel to achieve system responsiveness and readiness.
- Interface directly with customers and users to ensure prompt responsiveness.
- Operate, troubleshoot, and repair vehicles, focusing on achieving system readiness.
- Coordinate with government, military, and internal company teams to provide necessary information.
- Identify and execute field office/site requirements, adhering to test plans and quality standards.
- Collect, record, and provide data to maintain Quality and RAM standards.
- Collaborate with Engineering to coordinate tests and results.
- Liaise with customers, users, and LOB personnel to address needs effectively.
- Perform Heavy Equipment maintenance, including diesel engines, hydraulics, and electrical systems.
- Utilize technical manuals and tools safely and effectively in a factory-like setting.
- Perform teardowns and rebuilds of the vehicle platform, adhering to safety guidelines.
- Utilize Personal Protective Equipment and perform engine removals and services.
- In-depth knowledge of military maintenance systems for M2 A2ODS Bradley fighting Vehicles and/or M88A1/A2 Tracked Vehicle.
- Proficiency in interpreting technical manuals, engineering drawings, and schematics.
- Familiarity with Test Measurement (TMDE) diagnostic equipment and STE M1 FVS/T2SS equipment.
- Technical expertise in vehicle mechanics, electronics, and operations.
- 3-5 years’ experience providing technical support on heavy equipment.
- Proficient with automotive test and measurement devices.
- Confident in diagnosing and repairing electrical systems.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or relevant Associate’s degree/military school training.
- Additional 4 years of relevant work experience in mechanical/electrical/electronic field of Bradley Fighting Vehicles (M2 A2 A3 A4).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for reporting, presentations, and communication.
- Proficiency in maintenance activities and troubleshooting of Bradley Fighting Vehicle variants.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.