Field Service Technicians
Field Service TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Technicians in Knoxville, Tennessee.
TThis position will be traveling to customer locations and is responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing complex machinery and equipment. Will also be responsible for training other technicians in order to develop their skills, knowledge, and understanding of proper repair techniques. The Technician will be provided with a company vehicle, laptop, company credit card and cell phone.
This is a full time direct hire opportunity with McNeilus, a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Advanced electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and welding or fabrication experience or certifications.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience as a Field Service Technician.
- Experience in mentoring and training others.
- Experience using hand tools and power tools.
- Customer relations and sales experience or training.
- CNG training and certification.
- DOT knowledge, training or certification.
- Crane (inside, mobile, and service truck equipped) and Rigging Certification.
- Conduct all aspects of advance repairs on all complexities of McNeilus Mixer, Refuse, and competitors’ equipment.
- Train other technicians by assisting them with troubleshooting and accurate way of searching for parts.
- Inspect and troubleshoot different types of equipment to determine a resolution.
- Assist technicians with Quality Control issues when necessary.
- Lead safety and training meetings as required.
- Continuously maintaining a safe and orderly work environment.
Why Should I Apply?
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 16 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
At STS Technical Services we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!